Think Zero LLC’s team offers a variety of training programs to help firms meet their ESG and sustainability goals. Our trainings span a variety of topics from supporting staff in meeting zero waste goals in the office to engaging and fostering a zero-waste culture at the organization.
We provide training to wide variety of audiences from cafeteria and cleaning staff to facility managers to office staff. In addition, we also develop customized presentations to educate groups on various topics that can include plastic and public health, low waste holidays, etc.
Our team is available for speaking engagements, workshops, webinars and trainings (virtual as well as in person in select markets) on a variety of topics including but not limited to:
• Corporate Sustainability & Zero Waste
• Waste Reduction & Corporate Sustainability and ESG goals
• The Recycling Industry and Emerging trends
• Zero waste 101
• Zero waste for office and home
• Food donation, waste and recovery
• Composting 101
• Circular Economy
• Climate Change and other related topics
Contact us for more information or to book us for a speaking event, workshop, training or webinar at email@example.com. Thank you!